Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You know what....

Writer's block sucks.

I really don't like the times when I want to write a blog post, but I can't think of anything to write about.  I suppose this one will be free-styled tonight.

While the last week or two have been pretty uneventful, the months coming up are going to be busy!  Not that you're interested, but since I am not able to think of anything else, you'll be the lucky audience to hear about my summer-and-beyond plans :)

First plan - Leah is moving to Dallas!  That means a realllllly long car ride for Megan as Devin and I bicker at each other for all 14 hours of it.  Sorry, Meg!  Then, we all get the joy of packing up Leah's crap to drive it all back to the big D.  And then, of course, after all that is said and done, she'll take us all out to a nice dinner.  Thanks, Leah!

Second plan - Another trip to the Hoosier state for Manda's nuptials!  There will be lots of celebrating for the happy couple :)  And maybe even a little for my 25th birthday!

Third plan - Ashley comes to visit!!  That's about all that needs to be said.  It'll be an awesomely-fun weekend with one of my favorite people!

Fourth plan - Indiana-bound again for Chad and Danielle's Indy wedding!  A little bit of traveling and a whole lotta fun with great friends!

The next few months should be very busy, but very fun!  I can't wait :)

Not too shabby for starting off with no idea of where to go in this post, if I do say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment